Wednesday, April 12, 2017

My first interview

How does it feel being student of the month?
- Being student of the month actually feels pretty good, i feel proud of myself.
Is it hard for you being student of the month?
- Yes, because the responsibilities i have to do to keep this opportunity.
Are you in any other activities?
- Yes, i am in volleyball, and soccer.
Is it hard to keep your grades perfect?
- Yes, because i get a lot of work from all my classes and have to turn it in on time.
Does anyone award you for being student of the month?
- Yes, my family, teachers, principals, and counselors.
What do they award you with?
- They award me by giving my treats, and showing me respect.
What kind of responsibilities are required?
-The responsibilities that are required, are grades have to be perfect, no getting into trouble, work turned in on time, and attend all school activites.
Now that your student of the month how do your friends view you?
- Sometimes my friends get upset, because i can't hangout as much anymore, and they also have my back on being student of the month but other than they they're the same.
Does it affect you of what others think about you?
- No it doesn't affect me, i don't pay attention to the negative things people have to say.
Do you ever get free time?
- Yes i do get some free time.
What do you do on your free time?
- On my free time i hangout with my friends, and i spend time with my family, we usually go to the park, swim, and play games.
Have you lost any of your friends becoming student of the year?
- No i haven't.
Why do you think you were selected for this position?
- I think i was selected, because i gave it my all to be student of the year, my grades were perfect, and i'm a great loving student.
Was anything hard for you trying to be student of the month?
- Yes, keeping my grades up was pretty challenging, and turning work in on time.
What do you dislike being student of the month?
- I don't like how i don't get much time to spend with my friends and family.
What is your favorite thing being student of the month?
- One of my favorite things being student of the month is that i will always have good grades, and that makes me proud.
Do your teachers treat you differently than your classmates?
- Some of my teachers do treat me a little bit differently, they see me as more responsible than others.
Does your attendance have to be perfect?
- Yes, i have to attend school everyday, unless an emergency.
What will happen if you fail a class?
- If i fail a class, i will have to pick that grade up for a certain amount of time, and if not i will have to take a break from being student of the year.
What will happen if you miss a couple days of school?
- If i miss a couple of days, i will have to make those days up, but if i miss a lot, i will have to take a break.
Does being student of the month make you feel different?
- Yes, because i feel more responsible, and smarter, because i pay more attention to school.



No comments:

Post a Comment