Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Architecture preview #1

1.)
  • Charles Deaton is the architect.
  • It was built in 1963.
  • It is located in Genesee Mountain, in Colorado.
  • It is a private building.
  • The house cost 3.1 million dollars.
  • Charles, wanted a house for inspiration on a mountain, where he could stand and feel the greatness of earth.
  • I chose the Sculptured House in Colorado US, because i thought it looked relaxing, it looked like an interesting building. When i first saw the house i was intereted in the beauty, and was wondering what the history was, why they built it on a mountain. I also was curious on why the architect built it that way.

  • Andre Waterkeyn and Jean Polak are the architect's
  • This building was built in 1958
  • It's located Boulevard du Centenaire 1020 Brussel
  • It is a building that you can visit too.
  • This building cost 27.5 million
  • It was created for the World's Fair
  • I picked this building, because it's appearance was really interesting, and I would like to know where this building is located so I can consider visiting. I would also want to know the history behind this building, the reason for it, and how it's designed. The appearance really caught my eye and I wanted to also know what this is made of.

  • This building was built in 1974.
  • It is located in Fafe Mountains north portugal.
  • It is a private building.







No comments:

Post a Comment