Friday, February 17, 2017

Front Pages Of The World

  • My favorite news paper is "Tyler Morning Telegraph", because its colorful, and stands out. Also because it's a big thing in the US.
  • My favorite headline, is "Know Your Role", im interested in thisnews paper because it has a 'black lives matter' article, and interested in that kind of thing.
  • There are three stories on the front of my favorite newspaper.
  • I noticed the title is really big and noticible, same with the subtitles. I also noticed that the main story on the newspaper, the photo for that article is really big compared to the others.All of the photos on newspapers have captions below or beside the photo.
  • On some newspapers, it has the text in color, and some don't. The text on these are in different places, like on the side of the photos, above or below.

No comments:

Post a Comment