Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Welcome Back!

This is one of my favorites because beyonce really stands out compared to the other girls, her hair and face just glows so much.
This is also one of my favorites, becuase i like how the photo brings your attention to the woman in her house, how everythings dull and shes just glowing.
This photo is one of my favorties because the chimpazee is beautiful, people dont see that often and i like how its showing the teeth.

1.) 
I think the best song of 2016 is juju on that beat by Zay Hilfigerrr and Zayion Mccall, becuase everyone jammed, and danced to it.
2.) 
The best movie to me was Finding Dory. I think this movie, because everyone was talking about it and saying it was the best movie.
3.) 
The important news of 2016 to me was, the shooting in Dallas, Minnesota, Louisiana, and Iowa. This was a big deal, because so many people went crazy, and lives were being taken.
4.) 
I honesty think Trump was an important person, because what he says, and wants to do as president is shocking and new.
5.) 
I think the biggest entertainment/sport was Rousey vs. Correia. I say this because eevryone talked about it, it was a big fight.





No comments:

Post a Comment