Monday, December 5, 2016

Deadlines, ARGGH!

1.) The origins of the word deadline are time limits that are set so a particular task or goal is completed, no later than a certain point.
2.) Missing a deadline, will have your class behind, because a teacher has to wait for you.
3.) Yes, the consequences i had were, now im failing that class, im behind cant do things with the whole class, and my teacher and parents get mad at me for not doing my work.
4.) Yes i find me missing many deadlines, but i think the reason for this is because well i dont have wifi at home, only have one vehicle, and slow at certain things.
5.) Other assignments kept me from todays deadline.
6.) I plan to come during fit, and lunch.


1.) I think numbers 1, 6, 7, and 8 might help me be more efficient.
2.) I think number 7 is harder for me, because i get off track easily, and i loose my train of thought.
3.) I am a morning person.
3A.) I think some of the problems i run into, are me needing to relax for a second, and things that get me off track.
4.) I think i can ignore the unimportant things, and get my work done first before i do anything else.
5.) Three things i can do, are go to a quiet place, get comfortable that i wont get frustrated while doing my work, and ignore everything else.


1.) No, i dont think theres any correlation between my homework and time managment.
2.) My study setting, is a quiet room while im alone, the mood is fresh, and comfortable.
3.) When it comes to studying my biggest distraction is probably me not being comfortable or not understanding.
4.) What could help me from those distractions, are going to a place where im more comfortable, getting help, and a place where theres not alot of action, or noises around.



No comments:

Post a Comment