Friday, October 14, 2016

Great Black And White Photographers 3


1.)
What first caught my eye with Ansel Adams photos was the sky, i like how the sky has dark gray clouds, i alsolike the landscapes and the angle everything is in.

2.) I see the beauty of nature, the beautiful mountains, green leaves on the trees, water flowing, smooth rocks i can walk on like a pathway.I see beatiful big white and gray clouds scattered around the sky.
I smell rain that looks like its about to come out the sky. I smell fresh clean air.
I hear trees rusling as the winds go through. I hear the wind whiseling as it goes past my ears. I hear birs chirping.
I taste fresh air as i breath
I feel my hair touching my face while the wind blows through, i feel a nice breeze.

3.) I think to spread the word about the beauty of Ansel Adams photos is making posters and putting them around the school, i hardly see nature photos or hardly any photography as i walk down the halls.


No comments:

Post a Comment